An old TV antenna has rusted and left a rust stain on a light gray asphalt roof. Any suggestions on how to remove the stain without replacing the roof?
I know oxalic acid removes some rust from concrete, but I have no idea how it will react to asphalt shingles. If you can find some old shingles somewhere, make it rust and try it to see what happens. Be sure to rinse thoroughly........
Roof patch:the best?
Metal roofing Versus Asphalt roofing
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
painting old tin roof
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!