An old TV antenna has rusted and left a rust stain on a light gray asphalt roof. Any suggestions on how to remove the stain without replacing the roof?
I know oxalic acid removes some rust from concrete, but I have no idea how it will react to asphalt shingles. If you can find some old shingles somewhere, make it rust and try it to see what happens. Be sure to rinse thoroughly........
Roof patch:the best?
Metal roofing Versus Asphalt roofing
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
painting old tin roof
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!