An old TV antenna has rusted and left a rust stain on a light gray asphalt roof. Any suggestions on how to remove the stain without replacing the roof?
I know oxalic acid removes some rust from concrete, but I have no idea how it will react to asphalt shingles. If you can find some old shingles somewhere, make it rust and try it to see what happens. Be sure to rinse thoroughly........
Roof patch:the best?
Metal roofing Versus Asphalt roofing
Need Help On OnDura Roofing Over A Doublre Shingle R...
painting old tin roof
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects