box A has black wire box B has white wire. light is between switches and black and white wires go to box B. also between box A and B are black and white wires. i was trying to add lights in attic with a single pole switch added to box B. can this be acheived. i beleive the black wire is bringing the power to box A. i need to get power to box B. can this be done through box A and B? please explain how they wired these 3 way switches this way? anyone with any help on this matter.
Too confusing. You need to give a better description of the wires in each box and what they are connected to. If you have 3 way switches then you must have at least 3 wires in the switch box.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!