box A has black wire box B has white wire. light is between switches and black and white wires go to box B. also between box A and B are black and white wires. i was trying to add lights in attic with a single pole switch added to box B. can this be acheived. i beleive the black wire is bringing the power to box A. i need to get power to box B. can this be done through box A and B? please explain how they wired these 3 way switches this way? anyone with any help on this matter.
Too confusing. You need to give a better description of the wires in each box and what they are connected to. If you have 3 way switches then you must have at least 3 wires in the switch box.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!