My master bedroom is over top of my Living room. There are 2 wall sockets on the same wall in each room that does not work. I replace the outlet, but it did not work. I checked to see if power was coming to the line and it is not. What can I do to get power coming to both outlets?
Can you identify the general area between where power is available on the circuit and power is not available?
I cannot, Im not sure if I even understand the question. Im not sure where the lines run to from where they are.
There are two circuits not working one in each room, on the same wall. One in my bedroom upstairs is not working on the east wall and below that room is my living room and another circuit is not working on the same east wall. I have been in the house 3 years and it never worked, now I really need them to work. Not sure if they went bad together, no history. I have no inventory of what circuit they are on and not sure whats on the same circuit. Can I fix this on my own, How?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes