No power to outlet
Are there four outlets (two in each room)that do not work?
Did these work OK until recently?
Did they all go bad at the same time?
Do you have an inventory of all circuits, to know what circuit these are on, and what else is on the same circuit? I assume you have this info and turned this circuit off when you replaced the outlet.
Possible problem: If these are the last four devices on the same circuit, the first one to get power (from the main panel) may have a loose connection.
When you replaced one of these outlets, you may not have worked on the closest one to the main panel.
Did you turn any circuit OFF before you replaced the outlet?
Before buying a house, part of the inspection process should be to test all outlets.
I'd suggest that you find a qualified electrician to investigate the problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers