My master bedroom is over top of my Living room. There are 2 wall sockets on the same wall in each room that does not work. I replace the outlet, but it did not work. I checked to see if power was coming to the line and it is not. What can I do to get power coming to both outlets?
Can you identify the general area between where power is available on the circuit and power is not available?
I cannot, Im not sure if I even understand the question. Im not sure where the lines run to from where they are.
There are two circuits not working one in each room, on the same wall. One in my bedroom upstairs is not working on the east wall and below that room is my living room and another circuit is not working on the same east wall. I have been in the house 3 years and it never worked, now I really need them to work. Not sure if they went bad together, no history. I have no inventory of what circuit they are on and not sure whats on the same circuit. Can I fix this on my own, How?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!