New Electrical Outlet
I am an Electronic Technician and I'm sure that with some expert advice I could wire this additional outlet in my Basement.
I would like to place this outlet about 30 feet away from the Electrical Panel.
Could you point me in the right direction by giving me the Details on how to wire this into my panel and what size/type of wire I should use.
SUGGESTION - GET A PERMIT FIRST - the electrical inspector for your jurisdiction will inform you of the requirements for your condition, also with their eventual inspection you will be assured (usually) of a correct installation. They will give you information about proper support of conductors/conduit, locations, boring holes (in studs), etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!