New Electrical Outlet
I am an Electronic Technician and I'm sure that with some expert advice I could wire this additional outlet in my Basement.
I would like to place this outlet about 30 feet away from the Electrical Panel.
Could you point me in the right direction by giving me the Details on how to wire this into my panel and what size/type of wire I should use.
SUGGESTION - GET A PERMIT FIRST - the electrical inspector for your jurisdiction will inform you of the requirements for your condition, also with their eventual inspection you will be assured (usually) of a correct installation. They will give you information about proper support of conductors/conduit, locations, boring holes (in studs), etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide