New Electrical Outlet
I am an Electronic Technician and I'm sure that with some expert advice I could wire this additional outlet in my Basement.
I would like to place this outlet about 30 feet away from the Electrical Panel.
Could you point me in the right direction by giving me the Details on how to wire this into my panel and what size/type of wire I should use.
SUGGESTION - GET A PERMIT FIRST - the electrical inspector for your jurisdiction will inform you of the requirements for your condition, also with their eventual inspection you will be assured (usually) of a correct installation. They will give you information about proper support of conductors/conduit, locations, boring holes (in studs), etc.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING