New Electrical Outlet
I am an Electronic Technician and I'm sure that with some expert advice I could wire this additional outlet in my Basement.
I would like to place this outlet about 30 feet away from the Electrical Panel.
Could you point me in the right direction by giving me the Details on how to wire this into my panel and what size/type of wire I should use.
SUGGESTION - GET A PERMIT FIRST - the electrical inspector for your jurisdiction will inform you of the requirements for your condition, also with their eventual inspection you will be assured (usually) of a correct installation. They will give you information about proper support of conductors/conduit, locations, boring holes (in studs), etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips