New Electrical Outlet
I am an Electronic Technician and I'm sure that with some expert advice I could wire this additional outlet in my Basement.
I would like to place this outlet about 30 feet away from the Electrical Panel.
Could you point me in the right direction by giving me the Details on how to wire this into my panel and what size/type of wire I should use.
SUGGESTION - GET A PERMIT FIRST - the electrical inspector for your jurisdiction will inform you of the requirements for your condition, also with their eventual inspection you will be assured (usually) of a correct installation. They will give you information about proper support of conductors/conduit, locations, boring holes (in studs), etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love