Please Help! I have a house all electric when I have my electric stove, electric heater on the main breaker will trip. Could you please tell me what I can do ? Thanks I apprecitate your input.
You didn't say what size your main breaker is. I would say you probably need to upgrade your service to a larger size.
I'd agree. The loads of an electric stove and electric heater might be larger than most, but your main circuit must be rather small for the main breaker to trip with only those loads. Are you sure those are the only things up and running when the breaker trips? No other lights, dishwasher, sump pump, garage door opener, etc.?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love