Please Help! I have a house all electric when I have my electric stove, electric heater on the main breaker will trip. Could you please tell me what I can do ? Thanks I apprecitate your input.
You didn't say what size your main breaker is. I would say you probably need to upgrade your service to a larger size.
I'd agree. The loads of an electric stove and electric heater might be larger than most, but your main circuit must be rather small for the main breaker to trip with only those loads. Are you sure those are the only things up and running when the breaker trips? No other lights, dishwasher, sump pump, garage door opener, etc.?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING