Please Help! I have a house all electric when I have my electric stove, electric heater on the main breaker will trip. Could you please tell me what I can do ? Thanks I apprecitate your input.
You didn't say what size your main breaker is. I would say you probably need to upgrade your service to a larger size.
I'd agree. The loads of an electric stove and electric heater might be larger than most, but your main circuit must be rather small for the main breaker to trip with only those loads. Are you sure those are the only things up and running when the breaker trips? No other lights, dishwasher, sump pump, garage door opener, etc.?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!