Please Help! I have a house all electric when I have my electric stove, electric heater on the main breaker will trip. Could you please tell me what I can do ? Thanks I apprecitate your input.
You didn't say what size your main breaker is. I would say you probably need to upgrade your service to a larger size.
I'd agree. The loads of an electric stove and electric heater might be larger than most, but your main circuit must be rather small for the main breaker to trip with only those loads. Are you sure those are the only things up and running when the breaker trips? No other lights, dishwasher, sump pump, garage door opener, etc.?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects