I need to make sure my circuit breakers are turned off. I have a 70 a 50 and a bunch of 30s and 20s in a wadsworth circuit box. Would the 70 and or the 50 breaker be for the old ceiling heat system?
Beats me. Purchase a non-contact voltage tester & you should be able to identify which breakers go to which ceilings.
NO They are not for the cable heat. Cable heat is limited to 30 amps maximum. You should be able to tell the breakers are off -because they have a OFF position (assuming someone hasn't hooked a wire directly to the buss, and not to a breaker). Why do you need them off? Jim Simmons - Mr. Electric
Electric Ceiling Heat
Dimming lights, circuit breakers not tripping. I'm b...
Can I parallel 2 circuit breakers?
Changing old fuses to circuit breakers
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects