I need to make sure my circuit breakers are turned off. I have a 70 a 50 and a bunch of 30s and 20s in a wadsworth circuit box. Would the 70 and or the 50 breaker be for the old ceiling heat system?
Beats me. Purchase a non-contact voltage tester & you should be able to identify which breakers go to which ceilings.
NO They are not for the cable heat. Cable heat is limited to 30 amps maximum. You should be able to tell the breakers are off -because they have a OFF position (assuming someone hasn't hooked a wire directly to the buss, and not to a breaker). Why do you need them off? Jim Simmons - Mr. Electric
Electric Ceiling Heat
Dimming lights, circuit breakers not tripping. I'm b...
Can I parallel 2 circuit breakers?
Changing old fuses to circuit breakers
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!