I need to make sure my circuit breakers are turned off. I have a 70 a 50 and a bunch of 30s and 20s in a wadsworth circuit box. Would the 70 and or the 50 breaker be for the old ceiling heat system?
Beats me. Purchase a non-contact voltage tester & you should be able to identify which breakers go to which ceilings.
NO They are not for the cable heat. Cable heat is limited to 30 amps maximum. You should be able to tell the breakers are off -because they have a OFF position (assuming someone hasn't hooked a wire directly to the buss, and not to a breaker). Why do you need them off? Jim Simmons - Mr. Electric
Electric Ceiling Heat
Dimming lights, circuit breakers not tripping. I'm b...
Can I parallel 2 circuit breakers?
Changing old fuses to circuit breakers
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes