Hi all, I have purchased the redington 3 with remote and have this problem. The lights turn on and off automatically randomly....any suggestions what to do.......I'm planning to change the code in the receiver of remote, will it help...is it due to wireless interference. Thanks!!
- Forum >
- Electrical & Lighting >
- Light turns on automaticallly in the remote controlled ceiling fan!!
Out of curiosity, did you ever find any information out about this? Even a number or address for Hampton? I inherited such a fan when I purchased a condo, and it recently started doing the same thing. If you have any info you can share, I'd be appreciative. If not, let me know and I'll gladly share anything I find out with you. Good luck. And thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!