Ciruit Breaker location
Yes, your breaker box can be moved. However, all the circuits will need to be extended to wherever the panel is re-located to. There are quite a few code issues involved, I do not recommend this as a DIY project.
This is a fairly straightforward job for an electrician. Talk to your friends & relatives to see if they know a good electrician, otherwise, hit the yellow pages.
Can I switch a 20 amp ciruit breaker in for a 15 amp?
Circuit Breaker shutting down but not tripping?
Moving a Breaker Box
Motion Sensor light wiring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects