Ciruit Breaker location
Yes, your breaker box can be moved. However, all the circuits will need to be extended to wherever the panel is re-located to. There are quite a few code issues involved, I do not recommend this as a DIY project.
This is a fairly straightforward job for an electrician. Talk to your friends & relatives to see if they know a good electrician, otherwise, hit the yellow pages.
Can I switch a 20 amp ciruit breaker in for a 15 amp?
Circuit Breaker shutting down but not tripping?
Moving a Breaker Box
Motion Sensor light wiring
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!