copy of NEC?
Where can one find a copy of the NEC? is it online? local libraries have it? Barnes and Noble? have to be in the trade? is it free?
HAving a copy of the NEC is not likely to help most amateurs for many reasons, after all, there are quite a few electricians that have trouble understanding it and even ones that have plenty of ecperiance have problems with certain sections ( I include myself))
Instead of investing in a copy of the NEC, see if your local schools offer a night class in residential wiring or purchase a few electrical wiring books aimed at homeowners.
concrete slab home, leak where wall meets foundation
Looking for Kahrs Sucupira Stockholm Engineered Wood...
frost on outside new triple pane windows
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects