copy of NEC?
Where can one find a copy of the NEC? is it online? local libraries have it? Barnes and Noble? have to be in the trade? is it free?
HAving a copy of the NEC is not likely to help most amateurs for many reasons, after all, there are quite a few electricians that have trouble understanding it and even ones that have plenty of ecperiance have problems with certain sections ( I include myself))
Instead of investing in a copy of the NEC, see if your local schools offer a night class in residential wiring or purchase a few electrical wiring books aimed at homeowners.
Armstrong Swiftlock Antique Oak D643 lalminate flooring
Dupont Real Touch Elite Beech Block
Apollo HydroHeat Sytem Cooling Coil
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!