CHRISTMAS TREE AND
DECORATIVE OUTFITS (DGVT)
This category covers temporary-use, seasonal decorative lighting products and accessories with a maximum input rating of 120 volts a.c.
Temporary use is considered to be a period of installation and use not to exceed 90 days per year.
A seasonal product is a product painted in colors to suggest a holiday theme or a snow covering, a figure in a holiday costume, or any decoration associated with a holiday or a particular season of the year.
The products contained within this category are factory-assembled, portable and intended for connection to a receptacle. This category does not contain non-seasonal lighting, non-seasonal products,
permanently connected products, non-decorative lighting intended for general illumination only, cord sets (extension cords) or relocatable power taps. In listing Christmas tree and Decorative outfits, it is assumed that any medium base, intermediate base, candelabra base, miniature base or midget-base lamps to be used in these products are made in accordance with American National Standards Institute specifications as well as applicable UL 588 requirements.
The use of lamps which are not in conformance with such standards may present shock hazards or high temperature conditions which are in excess of safe limits of operation.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Celebrity Kitchens: Get the Look
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs