CHRISTMAS TREE AND
DECORATIVE OUTFITS (DGVT)
This category covers temporary-use, seasonal decorative lighting products and accessories with a maximum input rating of 120 volts a.c.
Temporary use is considered to be a period of installation and use not to exceed 90 days per year.
A seasonal product is a product painted in colors to suggest a holiday theme or a snow covering, a figure in a holiday costume, or any decoration associated with a holiday or a particular season of the year.
The products contained within this category are factory-assembled, portable and intended for connection to a receptacle. This category does not contain non-seasonal lighting, non-seasonal products,
permanently connected products, non-decorative lighting intended for general illumination only, cord sets (extension cords) or relocatable power taps. In listing Christmas tree and Decorative outfits, it is assumed that any medium base, intermediate base, candelabra base, miniature base or midget-base lamps to be used in these products are made in accordance with American National Standards Institute specifications as well as applicable UL 588 requirements.
The use of lamps which are not in conformance with such standards may present shock hazards or high temperature conditions which are in excess of safe limits of operation.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!