I have recently purchased several shop lights to discover they do not have a ground wire. I have already installed these, how can I ground these? They are placed in wood showcases. I have done about 25-30 of these in the past and they have the green ground wire, whereas these do not. I am assuming this to be the problem, as they will not come on until lightly rubbed with your hand.
Usually if no ground wire there will be a hole small hole next to the ballast if so go get some green ground screws. if no hole get a self tapping screw and use that as a ground screw. just screw it in a little and tne wrap the ground around the screw then finish tighting the screw. that should work.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight