I have recently purchased several shop lights to discover they do not have a ground wire. I have already installed these, how can I ground these? They are placed in wood showcases. I have done about 25-30 of these in the past and they have the green ground wire, whereas these do not. I am assuming this to be the problem, as they will not come on until lightly rubbed with your hand.
Usually if no ground wire there will be a hole small hole next to the ballast if so go get some green ground screws. if no hole get a self tapping screw and use that as a ground screw. just screw it in a little and tne wrap the ground around the screw then finish tighting the screw. that should work.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!