I am looking for advice. I am in the process of wiring a 20amp small appliance line for a second refridgerator I have. Is it safe to run the refridgerator and a small freezer off the same breaker using 12-2 wire and 2 seperate 20amp outlets? Do I need to run a seperate line for each one? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
15 AMP vs. 20 AMP Outlets????
15 amp versus 20 amp lighting circuit
Can I switch a 20 amp ciruit breaker in for a 15 amp?
15amp to 20 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!