I am looking for advice. I am in the process of wiring a 20amp small appliance line for a second refridgerator I have. Is it safe to run the refridgerator and a small freezer off the same breaker using 12-2 wire and 2 seperate 20amp outlets? Do I need to run a seperate line for each one? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
15 AMP vs. 20 AMP Outlets????
15 amp versus 20 amp lighting circuit
Can I switch a 20 amp ciruit breaker in for a 15 amp?
15amp to 20 amp breaker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!