IS ONE OR THE OTHER A BETTER PERFORMER AND DOES IT JUSTIFY THE COST AND EASE OF INSTALLATION?
If you have mostly wall to wall carpeting and it is deep, then you may want to spend the extra money on the 120 volt powered. You dont have to make that decision now during the rough in. There are ones that have a long tail which should reach a nearby receptacle. The air driven ones work fine provided the machine is big enough and isn't too far from the inlets. By the way where are you and what kind of price are you looking at?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!