I have been dealing with an off-beat idea. I have a closet that is almost always too dark to see inside. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a way to have a light that turns on each time that the door opens? Similar to a refridgerator door switch.
Along the same lines. Is there a particular light that should be used to provide for an extended use of this kind?
I am guessing there is a way to do it without resorting to my distorted sense of ingenuity.
Thanks for your help!!
Kenmore front loader washer 417.41042000 door lock s...
kenmore electric range
"Open Neutral" branch circuit breaker trip
Icemaker wont open door
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING