I have been dealing with an off-beat idea. I have a closet that is almost always too dark to see inside. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a way to have a light that turns on each time that the door opens? Similar to a refridgerator door switch.
Along the same lines. Is there a particular light that should be used to provide for an extended use of this kind?
I am guessing there is a way to do it without resorting to my distorted sense of ingenuity.
Thanks for your help!!
Kenmore front loader washer 417.41042000 door lock s...
kenmore electric range
"Open Neutral" branch circuit breaker trip
Icemaker wont open door
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers