I am installing a brand new electrical line to connect my washing machine. I have a gfi and plan to run it to my panel to a 15 or 20 amp breaker. I bought 12-3 steel armored cable and noticed that I only need 2 cables for my job. Can I ignore the third wire in this cable? So I would use the black (hot wire), the white (neutral wire, and ignore the useless red wire..???
will that be ok?????
Running new circuit
New Circut to Shed
Is 12-2 wire ok to use on a 15 amp circuit
Run conduit from service panel to ceiling joist area?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!