I have an electrical outlet that has blackened. What does this mean?
If it is blackened around the socket holes it usually means that somebody plugged a shorted item into it and as the plug made contact it flashed. If it is blackened around the plate or between the receptacle and the plate you should have it checked or if you want to check it yourself turn off the power, loosen and pull the receptacle away from the wall and tighten all connections. If you notice nothing black on the back of the receptacle, nothing is in a melting state from heat and the connections are tight it should be all right. Any doughts?, replace it. Hope this helps. Willing to bet somebody plugged a bad component into it and did not say anything.
jintu dr dre beats prinh http://www.beatsbydrenewsale.com gowjz dr dre beats kuvrs http://www.beatsbydrelo.com nzdzr beats by dre ikkhd http://www.beatsshop2013.com ziukh dr dre beats kozfz http://www.vip-beatsbydreoutlet.com xdnkl beats by dre bddnu http://www.beatsbydreonsale1.com nlizv beats by dre bxbgp http://www.cheapbeatsbydreonsale1.com mutyx
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight