I have an electrical outlet that has blackened. What does this mean?
If it is blackened around the socket holes it usually means that somebody plugged a shorted item into it and as the plug made contact it flashed. If it is blackened around the plate or between the receptacle and the plate you should have it checked or if you want to check it yourself turn off the power, loosen and pull the receptacle away from the wall and tighten all connections. If you notice nothing black on the back of the receptacle, nothing is in a melting state from heat and the connections are tight it should be all right. Any doughts?, replace it. Hope this helps. Willing to bet somebody plugged a bad component into it and did not say anything.
jintu dr dre beats prinh http://www.beatsbydrenewsale.com gowjz dr dre beats kuvrs http://www.beatsbydrelo.com nzdzr beats by dre ikkhd http://www.beatsshop2013.com ziukh dr dre beats kozfz http://www.vip-beatsbydreoutlet.com xdnkl beats by dre bddnu http://www.beatsbydreonsale1.com nlizv beats by dre bxbgp http://www.cheapbeatsbydreonsale1.com mutyx
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!