I have an electrical outlet that has blackened. What does this mean?
If it is blackened around the socket holes it usually means that somebody plugged a shorted item into it and as the plug made contact it flashed. If it is blackened around the plate or between the receptacle and the plate you should have it checked or if you want to check it yourself turn off the power, loosen and pull the receptacle away from the wall and tighten all connections. If you notice nothing black on the back of the receptacle, nothing is in a melting state from heat and the connections are tight it should be all right. Any doughts?, replace it. Hope this helps. Willing to bet somebody plugged a bad component into it and did not say anything.
jintu dr dre beats prinh http://www.beatsbydrenewsale.com gowjz dr dre beats kuvrs http://www.beatsbydrelo.com nzdzr beats by dre ikkhd http://www.beatsshop2013.com ziukh dr dre beats kozfz http://www.vip-beatsbydreoutlet.com xdnkl beats by dre bddnu http://www.beatsbydreonsale1.com nlizv beats by dre bxbgp http://www.cheapbeatsbydreonsale1.com mutyx
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!