I have just bought a home that has Masonite siding. We noticed that some of the seams are starting to swell. Should we just cut out the section that is swelling or replace the entire swelled section of board. Also, what is the easiest way to remove the siding from the house? Thanks in advance for any replies.
I don't know how old your home is, but there is currently a Masonite Class Action lawsuit pending. You can read more about it at:
I have masonite as well. Unforunately, my home is older than allowable.
Where can I buy Masonite siding or something similar?
Insulation under vinyl siding
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!