I am doing a remodel on my house. Right now I have 8 new circuits (2 x 15A, 6 x 20A) in an area of the house that is some distance away from the main panel.
Any opinion as to the best way to connect these 8 circuits? I am trying to minimize my use of conduit (and associated fishing).
It's not very clear what you're looking for, if I am reading it correctly you can either take all of the home runs back to the main panel, or take a new feeder from the main panel somewhere to the side of the house you're working in and install a sub-panel there and run all of the new circuits to it.
Best way to trim a too small wall oven opening
CAT6 Cable drop through WALL, best way to finish it
drywall over brick (to mount flat panel tv)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!