WE ARE PLANNING TO ADD AN ADDITION TO OUR HOME. WE HAVE SEEN A POLYMER TYPE ROOF THAT RESEMBLES SLATE. CAN YOU TELL US WHO MAKES THIS TYPE OF ROOFING AND WHERE IT IS DISTRIBUTED? IS IT EASY TO INSTALL AND WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES?
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it's one of the things I'm considering:
I have spoken with someone from London Ontario who has installed these and he likes the look, ease of installation, and durability. Hope this helps.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight