Vertical Vinyl Siding
You have 1 option, for sure, possibly a 2nd one.
1) Go with horizontal siding.
2) Hire a Contiguous Siding Installer. I know they've been making this type of siding for a few years now but I don't know if it's done for vertical siding. You can visit various Siding Mfgr. WEB Sites and e-mail them, or attend an area Home Show and talk to some Sales folks.
Other than that, perhaps someone else will have some feedback. (Stick around for a while.) My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
As an aside, there are vertical siding mfgrs. out there. As to whether or not they make a cedar-style siding in lengths > 12', (as I said), you'll need to ask the Mfgrs. if there are Contiguous Siding Mfgrs. (and Installers) out there.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!