Vertical Vinyl Siding
You have 1 option, for sure, possibly a 2nd one.
1) Go with horizontal siding.
2) Hire a Contiguous Siding Installer. I know they've been making this type of siding for a few years now but I don't know if it's done for vertical siding. You can visit various Siding Mfgr. WEB Sites and e-mail them, or attend an area Home Show and talk to some Sales folks.
Other than that, perhaps someone else will have some feedback. (Stick around for a while.) My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
As an aside, there are vertical siding mfgrs. out there. As to whether or not they make a cedar-style siding in lengths > 12', (as I said), you'll need to ask the Mfgrs. if there are Contiguous Siding Mfgrs. (and Installers) out there.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects