Vertical Vinyl Siding
You have 1 option, for sure, possibly a 2nd one.
1) Go with horizontal siding.
2) Hire a Contiguous Siding Installer. I know they've been making this type of siding for a few years now but I don't know if it's done for vertical siding. You can visit various Siding Mfgr. WEB Sites and e-mail them, or attend an area Home Show and talk to some Sales folks.
Other than that, perhaps someone else will have some feedback. (Stick around for a while.) My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
As an aside, there are vertical siding mfgrs. out there. As to whether or not they make a cedar-style siding in lengths > 12', (as I said), you'll need to ask the Mfgrs. if there are Contiguous Siding Mfgrs. (and Installers) out there.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers