Vertical Vinyl Siding
You have 1 option, for sure, possibly a 2nd one.
1) Go with horizontal siding.
2) Hire a Contiguous Siding Installer. I know they've been making this type of siding for a few years now but I don't know if it's done for vertical siding. You can visit various Siding Mfgr. WEB Sites and e-mail them, or attend an area Home Show and talk to some Sales folks.
Other than that, perhaps someone else will have some feedback. (Stick around for a while.) My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
As an aside, there are vertical siding mfgrs. out there. As to whether or not they make a cedar-style siding in lengths > 12', (as I said), you'll need to ask the Mfgrs. if there are Contiguous Siding Mfgrs. (and Installers) out there.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps