Vertical Vinyl Siding
You have 1 option, for sure, possibly a 2nd one.
1) Go with horizontal siding.
2) Hire a Contiguous Siding Installer. I know they've been making this type of siding for a few years now but I don't know if it's done for vertical siding. You can visit various Siding Mfgr. WEB Sites and e-mail them, or attend an area Home Show and talk to some Sales folks.
Other than that, perhaps someone else will have some feedback. (Stick around for a while.) My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
As an aside, there are vertical siding mfgrs. out there. As to whether or not they make a cedar-style siding in lengths > 12', (as I said), you'll need to ask the Mfgrs. if there are Contiguous Siding Mfgrs. (and Installers) out there.
Jay J -Moderator
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs