The bottom section of siding has a large crack in it. Is it possible to repair just this one section?
Don't think any repair will be satisfactory. However, individual lengths of the siding may be removed & replaced. Be sure it's a warm day. Check with an installer and they should be able to show/describe how you can do it. Basically will have to release the section above the one you want to replace - carefully. Then rempve nails holding bottom piece and push downwards to release from the starter 'clip'. Replace bottom piece by pushing upwards to snap onto bottom 'clip' and nail without pounding nails in completely. Then, carefully, snap the upper piece over the top of the bottom one. Should work out fine.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!