What is the best way to maintain older cedar shingle roofs? What is the best way to do so? I have seen neighbors having their roofs sprayed (I assume an oil of some sort). I asked a roofer 8 years ago what he recommended, and he said that since the roof was already 20+ years old, it probably wouldn't be worth the expense, as it would likely need replacement in the not too distant future. Hmmmmmm. So, I haven't done anything....yet. What do you think?
Black dots on my white cedar shingles
curved cedar shingles
Power Wash Cedar Barn Shakes Shingles What Power Mac...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight