What is the best way to maintain older cedar shingle roofs? What is the best way to do so? I have seen neighbors having their roofs sprayed (I assume an oil of some sort). I asked a roofer 8 years ago what he recommended, and he said that since the roof was already 20+ years old, it probably wouldn't be worth the expense, as it would likely need replacement in the not too distant future. Hmmmmmm. So, I haven't done anything....yet. What do you think?
Black dots on my white cedar shingles
curved cedar shingles
Power Wash Cedar Barn Shakes Shingles What Power Mac...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!