What is the best way to maintain older cedar shingle roofs? What is the best way to do so? I have seen neighbors having their roofs sprayed (I assume an oil of some sort). I asked a roofer 8 years ago what he recommended, and he said that since the roof was already 20+ years old, it probably wouldn't be worth the expense, as it would likely need replacement in the not too distant future. Hmmmmmm. So, I haven't done anything....yet. What do you think?
Black dots on my white cedar shingles
curved cedar shingles
Power Wash Cedar Barn Shakes Shingles What Power Mac...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!