I just got a new Hampton Bay Rendington IV installed today and it came with a remote that has fan controls/light/dimmer on it. Well anytime you use the dimmer or the bulbs are not at max light there is a very noticeable hum coming from the bulbs. Any ideas?
What you're hearing is the lamp filament vibrating. The first thing to try would be another brand of lamp.
You mean another brand of bulb? I don't think I can replace the lamp on the ceiling fan as its built in.
106.626640 Icemaker in AdmiralFridge humming
washer fills, but won't agitate...hear some humming
changing high bulbs
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!