I just got a new Hampton Bay Rendington IV installed today and it came with a remote that has fan controls/light/dimmer on it. Well anytime you use the dimmer or the bulbs are not at max light there is a very noticeable hum coming from the bulbs. Any ideas?
What you're hearing is the lamp filament vibrating. The first thing to try would be another brand of lamp.
You mean another brand of bulb? I don't think I can replace the lamp on the ceiling fan as its built in.
106.626640 Icemaker in AdmiralFridge humming
washer fills, but won't agitate...hear some humming
changing high bulbs
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!