I have a ceiling fan in our new apartment that goes on by itself periodically. The fan and light are controlled by remote and don't have hard wire switches attached to it. We are in an apartment building, so it may be due to a neighbor turning on/off their electrical equipment? I also thought there might be a problem with the remote (got a new remote, and still have the same problem). is there something that is causing the problem in the actual fan? Is there anything I can do, short of getting a new electrical box for the fan?
Ceiling fan will not work after replacing 3 speed pu...
Separate switches for ceiling fan and light
Dryer Problem...please help!
Ceiling fan blows bulbs
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!