I have a ceiling fan in our new apartment that goes on by itself periodically. The fan and light are controlled by remote and don't have hard wire switches attached to it. We are in an apartment building, so it may be due to a neighbor turning on/off their electrical equipment? I also thought there might be a problem with the remote (got a new remote, and still have the same problem). is there something that is causing the problem in the actual fan? Is there anything I can do, short of getting a new electrical box for the fan?
Ceiling fan will not work after replacing 3 speed pu...
Separate switches for ceiling fan and light
Dryer Problem...please help!
Ceiling fan blows bulbs
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight