Recently the power went out in the area/neighborhood I live in; however it turned back on.
The problem is all light fixtures (inside and out) and outlets/sockets in kitchen, livingroom, bathroom, and one bedroom works.
Outlets/sockets in two bedrooms, closet were the AC is located, and security system does not work due to the power outage.
This is a puzzling situation because this never happen before with a power outage due to a storm, breakers were checked, they're fine.
Anybody have a solution?
Have you checked for any tripped breakers? Cycle them all the way off then back on. If things are still not working, contact your power company and have them check the transformer and service entrance.
two electrical sockets not working on same wall-- no...
GE Gas Range oven not working
Light not working
Outlets Out/ Breaker Box Question
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight