Recently the power went out in the area/neighborhood I live in; however it turned back on.
The problem is all light fixtures (inside and out) and outlets/sockets in kitchen, livingroom, bathroom, and one bedroom works.
Outlets/sockets in two bedrooms, closet were the AC is located, and security system does not work due to the power outage.
This is a puzzling situation because this never happen before with a power outage due to a storm, breakers were checked, they're fine.
Anybody have a solution?
Have you checked for any tripped breakers? Cycle them all the way off then back on. If things are still not working, contact your power company and have them check the transformer and service entrance.
two electrical sockets not working on same wall-- no...
GE Gas Range oven not working
Light not working
Outlets Out/ Breaker Box Question
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Celebrity Kitchens: Get the Look
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs