Recently the power went out in the area/neighborhood I live in; however it turned back on.
The problem is all light fixtures (inside and out) and outlets/sockets in kitchen, livingroom, bathroom, and one bedroom works.
Outlets/sockets in two bedrooms, closet were the AC is located, and security system does not work due to the power outage.
This is a puzzling situation because this never happen before with a power outage due to a storm, breakers were checked, they're fine.
Anybody have a solution?
Have you checked for any tripped breakers? Cycle them all the way off then back on. If things are still not working, contact your power company and have them check the transformer and service entrance.
two electrical sockets not working on same wall-- no...
GE Gas Range oven not working
Light not working
Outlets Out/ Breaker Box Question
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!