Have a used GE dual wave II JKP68G0K2 wall oven, convection microwave combo. There is one set of wires coming from the unit that has 4 wires, no seperate wires coming from the microwave. The wires are red, black, white and ground? GE doesn't have the user guide or installation manual available anymore at the website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
The plate on the oven nameplate has this notice: Use on 3 wire 60 hz only, then below that it shows a 7.6 with 120 / 240 Vand also it shows a 6.3 and below that it says 120 / 208 V
You will need 8/3 w/ground cable on a 40A double pole breaker. Connect black to black, red to red, etc.
GE Dual Wave II Model JKP68G0K2 Wall Oven Micro Install
Regency wall oven
Changing wall oven from gas to electric?
gas wall oven
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes