Have a used GE dual wave II JKP68G0K2 wall oven, convection microwave combo. There is one set of wires coming from the unit that has 4 wires, no seperate wires coming from the microwave. The wires are red, black, white and ground? GE doesn't have the user guide or installation manual available anymore at the website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
The plate on the oven nameplate has this notice: Use on 3 wire 60 hz only, then below that it shows a 7.6 with 120 / 240 Vand also it shows a 6.3 and below that it says 120 / 208 V
You will need 8/3 w/ground cable on a 40A double pole breaker. Connect black to black, red to red, etc.
GE Dual Wave II Model JKP68G0K2 Wall Oven Micro Install
Regency wall oven
Changing wall oven from gas to electric?
gas wall oven
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight