Have a used GE dual wave II JKP68G0K2 wall oven, convection microwave combo. There is one set of wires coming from the unit that has 4 wires, no seperate wires coming from the microwave. The wires are red, black, white and ground? GE doesn't have the user guide or installation manual available anymore at the website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
The plate on the oven nameplate has this notice: Use on 3 wire 60 hz only, then below that it shows a 7.6 with 120 / 240 Vand also it shows a 6.3 and below that it says 120 / 208 V
You will need 8/3 w/ground cable on a 40A double pole breaker. Connect black to black, red to red, etc.
GE Dual Wave II Model JKP68G0K2 Wall Oven Micro Install
Regency wall oven
Changing wall oven from gas to electric?
gas wall oven
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!