Installing the Y8610 U 3003 in a Dayton 3E240 unit heaterthermostat.. Heater has 3 (W-R-Bl) wires coming from, I assume the internal fan thermostat. Having trouble figuring out where to put these 3, with the wire coming from the th-w terminal on the module and the 2 thermostat wires from the regular thermostat. I know I need one 24v from the transformer. Do I need a 3rd wire to go to the thermostat? I have the orange wire from the 24v GRD to the ground terminal on the gas valve. Is that OK or should that go to the ignitor or chassis? I need the black wire from the th-w terminal on the module to go where?
Thanks for the help.
You want to post this in the Heating and Air folder.
PROBLEM WITH GAS PILOT LIGHT
Caloric Ultramatic - safety pilot & valve
gas stove pilot light...broken feed tube DANGER? P...
pilot on GE Spectra XL44
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING