Installing the Y8610 U 3003 in a Dayton 3E240 unit heaterthermostat.. Heater has 3 (W-R-Bl) wires coming from, I assume the internal fan thermostat. Having trouble figuring out where to put these 3, with the wire coming from the th-w terminal on the module and the 2 thermostat wires from the regular thermostat. I know I need one 24v from the transformer. Do I need a 3rd wire to go to the thermostat? I have the orange wire from the 24v GRD to the ground terminal on the gas valve. Is that OK or should that go to the ignitor or chassis? I need the black wire from the th-w terminal on the module to go where?
Thanks for the help.
You want to post this in the Heating and Air folder.
PROBLEM WITH GAS PILOT LIGHT
Caloric Ultramatic - safety pilot & valve
gas stove pilot light...broken feed tube DANGER? P...
pilot on GE Spectra XL44
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!