Installing the Y8610 U 3003 in a Dayton 3E240 unit heaterthermostat.. Heater has 3 (W-R-Bl) wires coming from, I assume the internal fan thermostat. Having trouble figuring out where to put these 3, with the wire coming from the th-w terminal on the module and the 2 thermostat wires from the regular thermostat. I know I need one 24v from the transformer. Do I need a 3rd wire to go to the thermostat? I have the orange wire from the 24v GRD to the ground terminal on the gas valve. Is that OK or should that go to the ignitor or chassis? I need the black wire from the th-w terminal on the module to go where?
Thanks for the help.
You want to post this in the Heating and Air folder.
PROBLEM WITH GAS PILOT LIGHT
Caloric Ultramatic - safety pilot & valve
gas stove pilot light...broken feed tube DANGER? P...
pilot on GE Spectra XL44
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects