Installing the Y8610 U 3003 in a Dayton 3E240 unit heaterthermostat.. Heater has 3 (W-R-Bl) wires coming from, I assume the internal fan thermostat. Having trouble figuring out where to put these 3, with the wire coming from the th-w terminal on the module and the 2 thermostat wires from the regular thermostat. I know I need one 24v from the transformer. Do I need a 3rd wire to go to the thermostat? I have the orange wire from the 24v GRD to the ground terminal on the gas valve. Is that OK or should that go to the ignitor or chassis? I need the black wire from the th-w terminal on the module to go where?
Thanks for the help.
You want to post this in the Heating and Air folder.
PROBLEM WITH GAS PILOT LIGHT
Caloric Ultramatic - safety pilot & valve
gas stove pilot light...broken feed tube DANGER? P...
pilot on GE Spectra XL44
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight