I'm new to this and so far in checking out the other threads,I've seen a lot of great information.
I'm building a house overseas in the Philippines. The voltage there is 220. Beyond that I'm a little in the dark.
The house is built of hollow block and built to withstand an earthquake. Now the wiring system has me a little confused here. How would some one wire a house of this type?
Also is there anyway that I can purchase some of the needed items here to use over there?
So here's what I have to get;
1 box PDX wire #12
2 boxes THW wire3.5m #12(?)
3 30pcs Junction boxes.
4 20pcs Utilty box
5 2 rolls flexable hose 1/24
6 2 bags PVC Clamp
7 4 pcs CRT Breaker
8 1pcs 60amp crt breaker
9 10mts flexable hose 3/4 (I have)
10 1pc Entrance cap 3/4
11 1pc staight conector 5/4
12 15pcs Zgang(?) CO Plustype
13 20 pcs swhitches
14 40mts THW Wire #8
15 1pc 6Branches Panel Board
16 10pcs elect tape ( they don't have wire nuts there)
It comes to $443 US.
It's three bedroom house.with a living room kitchen and deck. The entire house is about 11ft by 35ft.
So if anyone has any ideas,I,m all ears as they say.
I would like to know if having a lot of moss in a yard is normal,if not what can be done to get rid or it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!