I'm new to this and so far in checking out the other threads,I've seen a lot of great information.
I'm building a house overseas in the Philippines. The voltage there is 220. Beyond that I'm a little in the dark.
The house is built of hollow block and built to withstand an earthquake. Now the wiring system has me a little confused here. How would some one wire a house of this type?
Also is there anyway that I can purchase some of the needed items here to use over there?
So here's what I have to get;
1 box PDX wire #12
2 boxes THW wire3.5m #12(?)
3 30pcs Junction boxes.
4 20pcs Utilty box
5 2 rolls flexable hose 1/24
6 2 bags PVC Clamp
7 4 pcs CRT Breaker
8 1pcs 60amp crt breaker
9 10mts flexable hose 3/4 (I have)
10 1pc Entrance cap 3/4
11 1pc staight conector 5/4
12 15pcs Zgang(?) CO Plustype
13 20 pcs swhitches
14 40mts THW Wire #8
15 1pc 6Branches Panel Board
16 10pcs elect tape ( they don't have wire nuts there)
It comes to $443 US.
It's three bedroom house.with a living room kitchen and deck. The entire house is about 11ft by 35ft.
So if anyone has any ideas,I,m all ears as they say.
I would like to know if having a lot of moss in a yard is normal,if not what can be done to get rid or it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Stay Bite-Free with 8 High-Tech Bug Zappers
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Perk Up Your Garden with 10 New Perennials
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools