I'm new to this and so far in checking out the other threads,I've seen a lot of great information.
I'm building a house overseas in the Philippines. The voltage there is 220. Beyond that I'm a little in the dark.
The house is built of hollow block and built to withstand an earthquake. Now the wiring system has me a little confused here. How would some one wire a house of this type?
Also is there anyway that I can purchase some of the needed items here to use over there?
So here's what I have to get;
1 box PDX wire #12
2 boxes THW wire3.5m #12(?)
3 30pcs Junction boxes.
4 20pcs Utilty box
5 2 rolls flexable hose 1/24
6 2 bags PVC Clamp
7 4 pcs CRT Breaker
8 1pcs 60amp crt breaker
9 10mts flexable hose 3/4 (I have)
10 1pc Entrance cap 3/4
11 1pc staight conector 5/4
12 15pcs Zgang(?) CO Plustype
13 20 pcs swhitches
14 40mts THW Wire #8
15 1pc 6Branches Panel Board
16 10pcs elect tape ( they don't have wire nuts there)
It comes to $443 US.
It's three bedroom house.with a living room kitchen and deck. The entire house is about 11ft by 35ft.
So if anyone has any ideas,I,m all ears as they say.
I would like to know if having a lot of moss in a yard is normal,if not what can be done to get rid or it.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight