I'm new to this and so far in checking out the other threads,I've seen a lot of great information.
I'm building a house overseas in the Philippines. The voltage there is 220. Beyond that I'm a little in the dark.
The house is built of hollow block and built to withstand an earthquake. Now the wiring system has me a little confused here. How would some one wire a house of this type?
Also is there anyway that I can purchase some of the needed items here to use over there?
So here's what I have to get;
1 box PDX wire #12
2 boxes THW wire3.5m #12(?)
3 30pcs Junction boxes.
4 20pcs Utilty box
5 2 rolls flexable hose 1/24
6 2 bags PVC Clamp
7 4 pcs CRT Breaker
8 1pcs 60amp crt breaker
9 10mts flexable hose 3/4 (I have)
10 1pc Entrance cap 3/4
11 1pc staight conector 5/4
12 15pcs Zgang(?) CO Plustype
13 20 pcs swhitches
14 40mts THW Wire #8
15 1pc 6Branches Panel Board
16 10pcs elect tape ( they don't have wire nuts there)
It comes to $443 US.
It's three bedroom house.with a living room kitchen and deck. The entire house is about 11ft by 35ft.
So if anyone has any ideas,I,m all ears as they say.
I would like to know if having a lot of moss in a yard is normal,if not what can be done to get rid or it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Celebrity Kitchens: Get the Look
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs