I have a out of the box Bahama Lighting and Fan Co. ceiling fan. I know that it is 10 years old, but never used. There was a few wires loose, disconnected from the wire nuts. I don't know which goes to which. It is a standard 3 speed fan/reverse and lights. I know that the basic wiring of this type of fan is the same. I am looking for a diagram or picture of one. Where can I get one, it would be a shame to scrap it. I am a general contractor and have a good understanding of my problem. Please help.
Wiring for Ceiling Fan
Wiring on ceiling/fan light combo with remote and in...
Remote controlled 54" ceiling fan with light fixture...
Replacing ceiling fan w/ light
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!