I have a out of the box Bahama Lighting and Fan Co. ceiling fan. I know that it is 10 years old, but never used. There was a few wires loose, disconnected from the wire nuts. I don't know which goes to which. It is a standard 3 speed fan/reverse and lights. I know that the basic wiring of this type of fan is the same. I am looking for a diagram or picture of one. Where can I get one, it would be a shame to scrap it. I am a general contractor and have a good understanding of my problem. Please help.
Wiring for Ceiling Fan
Wiring on ceiling/fan light combo with remote and in...
Remote controlled 54" ceiling fan with light fixture...
Replacing ceiling fan w/ light
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!