The install begins at the ribbon board, just above the foundation. It should be straight and level from there. IF the house looks 'crooked' by the time the vinyl gets to the roofline, either the vinyl is not level OR the house is crooked.
You didn't say if the 'problem' is on the side of the house or on the front. If it's on the side, it's probably not too bad since no one is really 'looking' up there. HOWEVER, if it's on the curb-side, then EVERYONE will see it.
If it's on the curb side, and w/o knowing why the vinyl is crooked, I can't say what you should do. For starter, I'd leave the vinyl straight. If you install it to 'match' the roofline, the house will DEFINITELY look crooked! And later, when and if you ever decide to replace your roofing shingles, perhaps you can talk to the Roofing Contractor about your options.
Other than that, I don't know what else to say. My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless America!
That is the best idea assuming that you are going to reside anyway.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Ways to Expand into Your Garage
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 12 Fresh Ideas for Your Kids' Room
- 11 Beautiful Clutter-Busting Closets