I need to cut a track light track and rejoin it with a 90 degree connector to complete a project. Can I cut the track and will it work when rejoined?
Cut with a hacksaw?
The brands of track lights that I've installed can all be cut. Check the manufacturer's instructions. If you don't have them, they are probably available online. Hacksaw with a 32 tooth per inch blade is the usual choice.
Can I Add Color to Spackle
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - wood floor inlay
Do I need to use a plastic box behind my light fixture?
cover for miami-carey medicine cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects