I need to cut a track light track and rejoin it with a 90 degree connector to complete a project. Can I cut the track and will it work when rejoined?
Cut with a hacksaw?
The brands of track lights that I've installed can all be cut. Check the manufacturer's instructions. If you don't have them, they are probably available online. Hacksaw with a 32 tooth per inch blade is the usual choice.
Can I Add Color to Spackle
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - wood floor inlay
Do I need to use a plastic box behind my light fixture?
cover for miami-carey medicine cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!