I need to cut a track light track and rejoin it with a 90 degree connector to complete a project. Can I cut the track and will it work when rejoined?
Cut with a hacksaw?
The brands of track lights that I've installed can all be cut. Check the manufacturer's instructions. If you don't have them, they are probably available online. Hacksaw with a 32 tooth per inch blade is the usual choice.
Can I Add Color to Spackle
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - wood floor inlay
Do I need to use a plastic box behind my light fixture?
cover for miami-carey medicine cabinet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love