I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me about the Cobra Ridge Vent or direct me to someone that could. I had my roof replaced last fall, after checking on a leak in my attic I noticed that my ridge vent was closed up to about 1/2 inch to 1/4. My questions are:
1. How much ventalation do I need. My measurments are; I measured one half of my attic space it measures 13 feet by 15 feet by 6 feet. That is 13 feet across my attic floor, 15 feet down from my center line to my soffit board (measured down the rafter), and 6 feet from my attic floor to my ridge. My house is a 26 foot by 44 foot Ranch. How much attic space do I have to vent. That 13x15x6 measurment is only one half of my attic space. I have soffit venting with the rafter foam inserts. Those were not removed.
2. How much space is my Cobra ridge Vent venting. The vent measures 40 feet long by 3/4 of inch wide.
3. How would the Cobra Ridge Vent need to be installed to correctly vent my house.
Thanks for all the help, and have a good holiday season.
E-MAIL - [email protected]
Phone - 207-324-9775
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!