I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me about the Cobra Ridge Vent or direct me to someone that could. I had my roof replaced last fall, after checking on a leak in my attic I noticed that my ridge vent was closed up to about 1/2 inch to 1/4. My questions are:
1. How much ventalation do I need. My measurments are; I measured one half of my attic space it measures 13 feet by 15 feet by 6 feet. That is 13 feet across my attic floor, 15 feet down from my center line to my soffit board (measured down the rafter), and 6 feet from my attic floor to my ridge. My house is a 26 foot by 44 foot Ranch. How much attic space do I have to vent. That 13x15x6 measurment is only one half of my attic space. I have soffit venting with the rafter foam inserts. Those were not removed.
2. How much space is my Cobra ridge Vent venting. The vent measures 40 feet long by 3/4 of inch wide.
3. How would the Cobra Ridge Vent need to be installed to correctly vent my house.
Thanks for all the help, and have a good holiday season.
E-MAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 207-324-9775
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight