I live in Tenn and have a TV room over my unfinished garage. I want to install an outlet in the floor in the middle of my TV room. I'm thinking that I can simply run a new line from an existing outlet in my garage, up the wall and along the ceiling to where the middle of my TV room is.
Is this allowed - code wise and is there anything I should be aware of such as special outlet boxes, etc.?
Putting outlets in the floor?
jacuzzi tub+ floor outlet
outlet in a column/
Electrical Wiring Question in Regarding to Replace a...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!