Just installed newly purchased hunter fan from Lowes. It contains two Candalabera style bulbs that are both 60watts. When I flip the switch, the fan comes on right away but the light has a delay of 1-2 seconds. Any ideas?
Are they incandescent bulbs, or compact fluorescent lights inside a candelabra shape? CFL's often have a short delay before they illuminate.
Hunter Ceiling Fan with remote, A few issues with wa...
Ceiling fan circuit blows fuses
Ceiling fan light stopped working.
wiring ceiling fan
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!