Just installed newly purchased hunter fan from Lowes. It contains two Candalabera style bulbs that are both 60watts. When I flip the switch, the fan comes on right away but the light has a delay of 1-2 seconds. Any ideas?
Are they incandescent bulbs, or compact fluorescent lights inside a candelabra shape? CFL's often have a short delay before they illuminate.
Hunter Ceiling Fan with remote, A few issues with wa...
Ceiling fan circuit blows fuses
Ceiling fan light stopped working.
wiring ceiling fan
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects