We just moved into a new condo. Every 30.5 minutes there is a buzz that goes off - sounds like a dryer does when it finished. It does this every 30 minutes - 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. It is coming from behind the wall that is between the master bath and the utility room. We now from our experimenting it is not coming from the breaker box, it is not the a/c, not the hot water heater. Any ideas? The builder does not know but is thinking about it.
Can a plug-in wall light be changed to a hardwire li...
In-Wall 120V Timers
ethernet cable box in wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!