I have a dedicated 220v circuit for a window air conditioner. What I would like to do is have 2 receptacles on the circuit, with the intention of only using one at a time. I have two places in the house I would like to use the air conditioner depending on weather conditions.
Is there an acceptable way to wire something like this? I don't have space in the panel to add a second dedicated cicuit for the second location.
two electrical sockets not working on same wall-- no...
High electric bill--too much on one circuit?
loss of electric on one circuit
Bathroom GFCI on own circuit
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers