Just put up wallpaper in a small bathroom. It has black background so the white of the edges of the paper show is there anything I can put on this to cover it up?
I have found that seams that don't match perfectly or have the white edge showing can be cured with colored pencils. Since your background is black, try taking a black colored pencil and lightly go over the seam, even going on the paper around the seam is ok. Then wet your finger and using a swirling motion work the coloring into the seam. This takes it off the paper and puts it into the seam where you want it. Try a section that is not noticeable, just in case! I recently did this with a red background paper where I had some white spots showing from the primer on the wall. It worked quite well.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight