Just put up wallpaper in a small bathroom. It has black background so the white of the edges of the paper show is there anything I can put on this to cover it up?
I have found that seams that don't match perfectly or have the white edge showing can be cured with colored pencils. Since your background is black, try taking a black colored pencil and lightly go over the seam, even going on the paper around the seam is ok. Then wet your finger and using a swirling motion work the coloring into the seam. This takes it off the paper and puts it into the seam where you want it. Try a section that is not noticeable, just in case! I recently did this with a red background paper where I had some white spots showing from the primer on the wall. It worked quite well.
drywall has a fake wood grain paper surface
Wall Paper HELP!!!
Stripping wall paper--
wall paper over wall paper or paint over wall paper
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!