I currently live in Naples Fl and have a home with a tile roof. The heat and humidity in the summer causes a mold build up on the roof such that it needs to be pressure washed every 2 years. Does anyone know of a system or product that is cost effective to eliminate or delay the buildup of this mold on the roof tiles
Jo-Max works well on siding. Probably would work on roofs as well. Get it at the paint dept of your local home improvement warehouse. Follow label instructions.
careful with products that are not specifically designed for clay roofs, it may be caustic too it and ruin the color. I would say go to a local wholesale supply shop and see what the reccommend or even ask a local roofing contractor to get you going right, if you do try something that isnt designed for it make sure you use it in an inconspicuous spot to test if it is going to mess up the color.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight