I currently live in Naples Fl and have a home with a tile roof. The heat and humidity in the summer causes a mold build up on the roof such that it needs to be pressure washed every 2 years. Does anyone know of a system or product that is cost effective to eliminate or delay the buildup of this mold on the roof tiles
Jo-Max works well on siding. Probably would work on roofs as well. Get it at the paint dept of your local home improvement warehouse. Follow label instructions.
careful with products that are not specifically designed for clay roofs, it may be caustic too it and ruin the color. I would say go to a local wholesale supply shop and see what the reccommend or even ask a local roofing contractor to get you going right, if you do try something that isnt designed for it make sure you use it in an inconspicuous spot to test if it is going to mess up the color.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes