I currently live in Naples Fl and have a home with a tile roof. The heat and humidity in the summer causes a mold build up on the roof such that it needs to be pressure washed every 2 years. Does anyone know of a system or product that is cost effective to eliminate or delay the buildup of this mold on the roof tiles
Jo-Max works well on siding. Probably would work on roofs as well. Get it at the paint dept of your local home improvement warehouse. Follow label instructions.
careful with products that are not specifically designed for clay roofs, it may be caustic too it and ruin the color. I would say go to a local wholesale supply shop and see what the reccommend or even ask a local roofing contractor to get you going right, if you do try something that isnt designed for it make sure you use it in an inconspicuous spot to test if it is going to mess up the color.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!