NEED HELP REMOVING LATEX PAINT SPLATTERS FROM DRYWALL
I've tried sanding, paint thinner and remover, a heat gun and anything else I could think of to remove latex drips and runs from drywall walls. My daughter's room is done this way and now I want to repaint and can't find a way to get the walls smooth short of hanging new drywall. If anyone has a method of getting these drips and runs off, PLEASE tell me. I'm desperate!! I met a lady at the local paint store that has the same delima.
I tried sanding and even used the coarse sandpaper. It's like trying to sand a rubber ball. I don't know what else to try short of replacing the the drywall.
I said a sanding SCREEN, not sandpaper. The screens work better in this situation. Sanding screens are used to smooth drywall mud (joint compound). They are available in different grits.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!