Check out www.supertherm.net & www.icc-astec.com
I have sprayed two roofs with Astec products, and temps on the underside of the metal dropped by over 30 degrees on one roof, and 66 on the other (different times of year).
My own, unfinished website is www.energysaviours.com on the "About us" page you can see the difference we made to the metal roof of the "Steamatic" storage building in Beaumont TX. The owner is ecstatic with the results.
I personally love this stuff.
Some of this depends on how much insulation you have and how much ventilation the attic has but thelighter colours do benefit you. White has become passe' partly because of the mildew problem. Stains show and don't look particularly nice.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects