Not enough pictures!!
OR - You can get colored spackle, hopefully in a color that nearly matches your paint. Again, just fill the hole only.
[This message has been edited by rpxlpx (edited November 01, 2000).]
However, chances are that painting will be worth it, anyway. Paint tends to only look good for 5-10 years, so the chances are that it is time to paint, anyway, and all the spackling only gives you a better excuse/reason to paint. But that is entirely up to you, which you can decide after you try spackling.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips