painting steel tubing
I have a canopy bed made with steel tubes that really need a new, great paint job. Is it possible to paint without professional help, and what kind of paint would you use to paint steel?
Use paint made for metal. Don't use regular wall/wood paints. Rustoleum and Krylon are example brand names. These are available in spray cans - just cover everything or the overspray will paint more than you wanted. Use short quick passes. Plan on several thin coats to avoid runs (drips).
Or you can use a quality brush.
How to Paint a steel structure (Trailer and Mobile A...
Hole in the wall
Painting kitchen cabinets
Painting Steel Garage Door
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING