streaks in paint
I have the feeling the paint was a 'cheap' brand, or you didn't prep the walls very well. If you prime, then paint, you should be OK. BUT, before you do any more work, visit your local Paint Retailer for paint (who can be found in the YELLOW PAGES under PAINT - RETAIL.) Pay a few extra $$$ for good paint (and to avoid doing the job more than once.) Also, be sure of the proper nap in your roller. Talk to the Retailer for info.
Let us know how it turns out. What did you use for paint?
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Ralph Lauren River Rock Hell
Paint, tubs and septic tank
Our experience with RL Suede paint - hope this helps.
Touch up paint blending?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers