streaks in paint
I have the feeling the paint was a 'cheap' brand, or you didn't prep the walls very well. If you prime, then paint, you should be OK. BUT, before you do any more work, visit your local Paint Retailer for paint (who can be found in the YELLOW PAGES under PAINT - RETAIL.) Pay a few extra $$$ for good paint (and to avoid doing the job more than once.) Also, be sure of the proper nap in your roller. Talk to the Retailer for info.
Let us know how it turns out. What did you use for paint?
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Ralph Lauren River Rock Hell
Paint, tubs and septic tank
Our experience with RL Suede paint - hope this helps.
Touch up paint blending?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects