streaks in paint
I have the feeling the paint was a 'cheap' brand, or you didn't prep the walls very well. If you prime, then paint, you should be OK. BUT, before you do any more work, visit your local Paint Retailer for paint (who can be found in the YELLOW PAGES under PAINT - RETAIL.) Pay a few extra $$$ for good paint (and to avoid doing the job more than once.) Also, be sure of the proper nap in your roller. Talk to the Retailer for info.
Let us know how it turns out. What did you use for paint?
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Ralph Lauren River Rock Hell
Paint, tubs and septic tank
Our experience with RL Suede paint - hope this helps.
Touch up paint blending?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight