bleeding through the primer...ugh
NOT my area of 'expertise'.
BUT, if you can, visit your local paint retailer (found in the YELLOW PAGES under PAINT - RETAIL) and ask them. If possible, bring in a 'sample' of the bedset. They'll know for sure. Try to avoid the Home Centers. I just think the 'material quality' you need (primer/sealer and finish paints) are much, MUCH better at the Sherwin-William stores, and the like. (This, I CAN attest to!)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
Latex primer over varnish
walls seem to "suck in the primer" do I need more?
Painting After Removing Wallpaper
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!