Ralph Lauren denim. Anybody like it, hate it?
No I don't mean the way it lokks. That doesn't matter cause my 14 year old daughter "loves" the way it looks on the commercials. Is this doable without hiring a "pro"?
Just did the denim in our master BR, and it was great! This was my first experience actually doing a faux finish and found it to be a very easy process. Just make sure to follow the directions in the pamphlet (the free "denim" pamphlet at HD), but I would suggest a smaller working area than mentioned in the pamphlet. I broke off in 2 ft intervals, amounting to 16 sq ft of working space for each denim "panel." The glaze was VERY workable, and I wasn't in a rush against time. Honestly, I think it took me longer to mask off my panels than to finish the technique. No pros needed - just a little patience.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!