Ralph Lauren denim. Anybody like it, hate it?
No I don't mean the way it lokks. That doesn't matter cause my 14 year old daughter "loves" the way it looks on the commercials. Is this doable without hiring a "pro"?
Just did the denim in our master BR, and it was great! This was my first experience actually doing a faux finish and found it to be a very easy process. Just make sure to follow the directions in the pamphlet (the free "denim" pamphlet at HD), but I would suggest a smaller working area than mentioned in the pamphlet. I broke off in 2 ft intervals, amounting to 16 sq ft of working space for each denim "panel." The glaze was VERY workable, and I wasn't in a rush against time. Honestly, I think it took me longer to mask off my panels than to finish the technique. No pros needed - just a little patience.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips