Ralph Lauren denim. Anybody like it, hate it?
No I don't mean the way it lokks. That doesn't matter cause my 14 year old daughter "loves" the way it looks on the commercials. Is this doable without hiring a "pro"?
Just did the denim in our master BR, and it was great! This was my first experience actually doing a faux finish and found it to be a very easy process. Just make sure to follow the directions in the pamphlet (the free "denim" pamphlet at HD), but I would suggest a smaller working area than mentioned in the pamphlet. I broke off in 2 ft intervals, amounting to 16 sq ft of working space for each denim "panel." The glaze was VERY workable, and I wasn't in a rush against time. Honestly, I think it took me longer to mask off my panels than to finish the technique. No pros needed - just a little patience.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!