Painting the sky!???!!
Consider buying the stars that glow-in-the-dark after the light has been on for a while. It's really neat! You may have to hunt around for them. Search the WEB or visit a store like Edmund's Scientific. Talk to other parents too as well as the folks in your local paint stores.
You could cut out various sized stars, tape them to the ceiling, then paint. Be sure to use Painter's Masking Tape; NOT any other kind of tape no matter what it's called.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -MOderator
PS: I know these glow-stars are made because they were ALL over one of the bedroom's ceiling. It was called the Grateful Dead Room. !!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!