Painting the sky!???!!
Consider buying the stars that glow-in-the-dark after the light has been on for a while. It's really neat! You may have to hunt around for them. Search the WEB or visit a store like Edmund's Scientific. Talk to other parents too as well as the folks in your local paint stores.
You could cut out various sized stars, tape them to the ceiling, then paint. Be sure to use Painter's Masking Tape; NOT any other kind of tape no matter what it's called.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -MOderator
PS: I know these glow-stars are made because they were ALL over one of the bedroom's ceiling. It was called the Grateful Dead Room. !!!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING