Painting the sky!???!!
Consider buying the stars that glow-in-the-dark after the light has been on for a while. It's really neat! You may have to hunt around for them. Search the WEB or visit a store like Edmund's Scientific. Talk to other parents too as well as the folks in your local paint stores.
You could cut out various sized stars, tape them to the ceiling, then paint. Be sure to use Painter's Masking Tape; NOT any other kind of tape no matter what it's called.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -MOderator
PS: I know these glow-stars are made because they were ALL over one of the bedroom's ceiling. It was called the Grateful Dead Room. !!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects